STRUCTURE + CREATIVITY = OUTRAGEOUS DEMAND
- Author of “The Best Wedding Reception…Ever!”
- Owner of Merry Weddings.
- Founder of the WED Guild®.
- 2003-2004 ADJA National President.
- Has entertained at hundreds of wedding receptions since 1992.
- Has been booking his reception entertainment services at $5,000+ for over 8 years.
For…Professional Wedding Entertainers who are looking to take what they do to the next level.
Two full days of intensive presentations and training presented by Peter Merry. Topics covered will include:
Peter will share:
- His complete approach to marketing himself as unique from all other forms of wedding entertainment.
- How his “6 Pillars of Wedding Marketing” should be implemented to create effective marketing materials.
- How to define a “target” client and then build a plan to reach that market effectively.
- How to create effective business cards, newsletters, promo videos, web sites, blogs, and even bridal show booths.
- How to utilize social networking tools like Facebook and YouTube to your advantage.
- How he gets the caliber of photos that are used in his current marketing.
- Why you should get professional head shots taken every two years.
- How various forms of marketing used by other businesses have inspired his latest strategies.
And…You will receive copies of his business cards and newsletters.
And…You will receive helpful feedback on your current marketing. (So bring your business cards, brochures, etc.)
Peter will reveal:
- His 4 step sales process in detail from the first phone call, or e-mail, to getting a signed booking agreement.
- How to verify the interest level and viability of a prospect.
- His consultation process, which is used to identify what his prospects want and need.
- His sales presentation which has been designed to build value and trust in the prospect’s mind.
- Various ways of closing the sale and/or setting the prospect free to do some informed comparison shopping.
- Video footage of a live sales consultation with an actual prospect.
- How to handle some of the tougher objections that are common in the sales process with role-playing.
- Several effective ways to use a money-back guarantee.
- Simple methods for helping your prospects to picture you as the best and only answer to their needs.
- Strategies on holding out for your price and/or offering discounts.
And…You will receive a copy of his initial contact e-mail used to create interest in scheduling a sales meeting.
And…You will receive copies of his booking agreement and pricing sheets.
Peter will discuss:
- His detailed planning process from the initial planning session to the final planning session.
- The planning kit that he gives to his clients, including the cover letter, planning checklists, music lists, and forms.
- 12 things he does after booking a client to prepare for their planning process.
- How to measure growing demand for your services, thereby justifying a price increase.
- His “template” for creating truly flexible ceremony and reception agendas and grand entrance scripts.
- How to use your liability policy as a tool for building credibility with your client’s location managers.
- His detailed planning checklists while exploring what details should be discussed during each planning session.
- 3 categories of music lists: Background Selections, Special Moments, and Dancing Requests.
- Methods for drawing out information and getting approval for the content of scripted grand entrances.
And…You will receive a copy of his “templates” for his ceremony and reception agendas and his grand entrance script.
And…You will receive an actual client planning kit for a ceremony and reception just as it is presented to his clients.
Peter will expound on:
- His 11 step process for preparing for a ceremony and reception once the planning process has been completed.
- An example of a personalized ceremony and reception agenda created for a recent client.
- Simple methods for preparing to ensure that the rehearsal will go smoothly.
- A unique way to honor the parents and grandparents while preventing confusion during the wedding ceremony.
- Helpful techniques for creating short edits and loops of songs that won’t sound like they’ve been edited.
- His writing process for developing the content he’s gathered into a timely and entertaining grand entrance script.
- His writing process for creating love story introductions, including some twists using creative license.
And…You will receive a copy of the simple tool used to ensure that the rehearsal will go smoothly.
And…You will receive a copy of the ceremony and reception agendas and grand entrance script from the example used.
Peter will disclose:
- His complete performance style and approach as a Wedding Entertainment Director™.
- How to create a rehearsal direction checklist, a ceremony direction checklist, and a reception direction checklist.
- Various methods for effectively commanding the guests’ undivided attention from the very beginning.
- An assortment of optional layers for adding personalization to the grand entrance.
- How to find sound clips and how to choose where and when to use them to create the most impact.
- Ideas and resources for improving our skills as entertainers.
- How to “stay in the moment” so you can roll with unexpected situations and turn them into priceless memories.
- Various approaches for mixing the dance music to create more energy.
- His use of interrupted First Dances with surprise, choreographed routines and how to make them more effective.
- Video footage from some of his recent receptions while candidly discussing what worked, what didn’t, and why.
And…You will receive a copy of his event direction checklists for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
And…You will receive a list of fun movies clips, sound effects, and song clips that can liven up your grand entrances.
And…Added Bonus! You will participate as wedding party members as Peter Merry directs a mock wedding rehearsal.
Peter will explain:
- His follow-up process and how he remains in touch with his clients after their big day has come and gone.
- His detailed post-reception feedback survey.
- How to compile markers from these surveys to determine when to raise your prices.
- Ideas on gathering powerful testimonials in both audio and video formats.
- How continually seeking qualified, critical feedback from a trusted professional will rocket your advancement.
- How to effectively use feedback surveys and testimonials in your marketing and sales presentation.
And…You will receive a copy of his post-reception feedback survey along with the accompanying solicitation letter.
Peter will divulge his latest strategies for elevating our industry.
And…You will receive a certificate of achievement for completing “The Professional Process!”
Where & When?
No New Dates At This Time
To be inspired and motivated.
To learn how to increase your earning potential.
To stay afloat while many are sinking in a tough economy.
To grow both as an entertainer and as a professional business owner.
To give yourself a clear road-map for building even more success in the future.
To fulfill your goals for becoming more successful in 2014.
List your own reason here:____________________________________________________________.
Need References? Click here: Reference Letters
You will also make some great new friends! These are the Atlanta, GA March 2009 Event Attendees…
You might even have some unexpected fun like our Greeneville, TN June 2010 Event Attendees…
Valued at well over $2,500.00!
Check out the location pages for the current special pricing.
Not included in this offer: